With every season comes a new direction, a new strategy, new fun, and given that I have been working on more video content over 2020, I decided to launch a new learning platform for all things data; starting with Tableau content (of course), but I will be broadening my courses to include Other Technologies (SQL, Databases, Big Data, Programming) as well as Other Skills (Consulting, Self-Development and Self-Promotion), all within Data and Analytics.
In Q1 2021, our new learning platform will feature the following courses:
- Creating Bespoke Data Visualisations in Tableau Part 1
- Creating Bespoke Data Visualisations in Tableau Part 2
- Creating a Google COVID-19 Mobility Dashboard in Tableau
- Advanced Calculations in Tableau (Coming Soon)
- An Introduction to SQL for Data Analytics (Coming Soon)
- Starting a Career in Tableau (Coming Soon)
- Tableau and Digital Marketing (Coming Soon)
On top of this, I am aiming to publish all of my presentations, to introduce a podcast and more, so if you have not registered yet, I would encourage you to do so.
This is a journey for me and I love that I will be taking this journey with all of you,